Fighting the Effects of Aging
Fighting the Effects of Aging
There is no question that aging takes a toll on our skin, and our faces are particularly susceptible to the ravages of time. As early as our twenties, fine lines may start to appear, and dark circles, brown spots make an appearance sooner or later. These changes take place over time—years in fact—so we may not notice them until people start asking questions like, “Are you getting enough rest?” or “Have you been ill?”
Don’t wait until your age is written all over your face; take a close look in the mirror today and make an honest assessment of your skin. Are there fine lines and wrinkles? Are dark circles making your eyes look hollow? Do you have any of those telling “liver” spots that distract from an otherwise flawless complexion? Perhaps you have managed to avoid the pigmentation changes that cause spots on the skin and dark circles, but how is your overall skin tone? Has your skin lost its luster and started to look dull? These are inevitable changes that we all face, but their effects can be postponed with the regular application of products specifically designed to combat the signs of aging.
The best products are all natural and contain ingredients scientifically engineered to treat aging skin. They offer skin whitening properties that minimize dark circles and erase spots on the skin—whether you are fighting dark spots caused by aging, freckles, or the patches of dark pigmentation attributed to pregnancy—without being harsh or abrasive like some skin bleaching products.
Whether you are whitening the skin around your eyes, or repairing sun damage all over your face, a powerful, natural product can be your best ally in the fight against aging. Read your labels—the key ingredients to watch for are:
- Alpha-Arbutin – A cream-based ingredient that lightens skin quickly and effectively without the harsh after-effects of skin bleaching. It works by blocking the production of melanin and arresting the effects of other chemical reactions that affect pigmentation.
- Belides – Another skin-lightening cream effective in minimizing dark spots and patches—Belides real benefit is that it is fast-acting but non-irritating.
- Bio White –Created from plant derivatives this ingredient provides the skin-lightening properties of bleaching for skin without the abrasive after-effects.
- BV-OSC – A vitamin C-based ingredient that offers many benefits to the skin. In addition to eliminating dark spots and circles under the eyes, it can also help treat blemishes and combat the effects of some of the sun’s rays.
- Net-DG – Fights inflammation and can be particularly effective for people sensitive to other skin products.
- Niacinamide – Another vitamin-rich ingredient that fights inflammation, it is effective in fighting acne, lightening pigment, and may help block the sun’s rays.
Look for a product that combines these ingredients in order to effectively slow the effects of aging without the use of harsh or abrasive chemicals. Used according to directions and with a commitment to a regular skin care regimen, you will be very pleased with the results.