Vitamin C for Eye Bags, Dark Circles, and to Lift
Causes of Eye Dark Circles and Eye Bags and How to get rid of them
Author of Ageless Skin Obsession
We commonly assume that we have dark circles because we are tired. While that is one reason, there are plenty of others. Your skin under your eyes is very thin and ever so delicate. This means the blood vessels are more obvious. If that skin gets too thin it causes you to see dark circles.
As we age the fat deposit under the eye, begins to thin and so it’s less plump. The result is eye dark circles. Allergies are another common cause of dark circles. Dehydration can occur when we don’t drink enough water, lack of sleep can leave us tired, and exposure to the sun – all of these also lead to dark circles and eye bags.
One cause of eye bags and dark circles that many are unaware of is the lack of iron in your blood, which causes a blue-green tint around the eyes. Poor diet, medication, and stress can also cause eye dark circles and bags. So you can see there are tons of reasons why you might have eye bags or dark circles. Great now how do you get rid of them? Glad you asked! There are a number of things you can do.
How to Get Rid of Eye Dark Circles and Eye Bags
1. Drink lots of water – Experts say you should drink 8 glasses of water a day. Water will keep your skin youthful and healthy and it will stop the under eye veins from swelling and bruising.
2. Wear Sunscreen – UV rays are very damaging to the tissue around your eyes. Wear at least a 30SPF around the eye area.
3. Eye Creams – Look for eye creams that contain Vitamin C,E, K and Retinol
How to Lift Eyes
We age and the delicate skin around our eyes begin to sag. You can give lift eyes without having surgery. Here are just a few ways to help lift eyes.
1. Eye Exercises – There are a number of eye exercises that you can do that will help to keep the eyes nice and tight. You will need to do them regularly to enjoy the benefits.
2. Dr. Mostamand Favorite Eye Cream
Age-Defying Lift and Bright Eye Gel
Clinician Complex Eye Cream
Clientel Eye Therapy